Cybermedia Technologies (CTEC) is a CMMI Level III company that has provided technology and management solutions to commercial and government clients across the USA for 20 years. We are currently looking for an ExecSec Analyst - Administrative Professional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The contractor must have 3 to 6 years of experience in managing below responsibilities
* The contractor shall prepare daily binders for executive leadership with calendar and information pertaining to the day's engagements.
* Binders are updated every morning for that workday and contains calendars, read-aheads, agendas, and any additional materials principals may need.
* The contractor shall manage calendars, schedules and travel/meeting logistics for assigned executives.
* The contractor shall arrange travel and prepare travel vouchers and organized trip files.
* The contractor shall utilize the CATT system to track incoming requests and deadlines, download documents, create and send tasks.
* The contractor shall receive and screen incoming calls and visitors.
* The contractor shall draft, edit, and proofread correspondence (memos, agendas, letters, meeting minutes, emails), including editing for grammar/template use.
* The contractor shall back-up other Executive Assistants as required.
* The contractor shall collaborate with the Director's Action Group (DAG) and perform the following tasks in support of the DAG:
1. Conduct prep sessions for ISD Leadership prior to engagements
2. Facilitate collaboration across the organization, partners, and other stakeholders related to engagements
3. Conduct planning activities relating to internal and external engagements
4. Maintain a tracker on all executive leadership engagements
5. Capture meeting notes and actions items and track through completion
6. Provide logistical support and information to executive leadership on all engagements
* The contractor shall establish and maintain various filing and electronic records management systems and utilize knowledge management.
* The contractor shall coordinate meetings/conferences/exercises and provide meeting minutes and/or reports five business days after each meeting/conference/exercise attended.
* Shall demonstrate proficiency to respond to all the following staff tasks-
1. Querying SharePoint Libraries to mine data to satisfy data requests
2. Developing and maintaining historical records
3. Reporting requirements
4. Creating and coordinating briefs (building, editing, requesting approval of, and ensuring appropriate personnel have immediate access to them)
5. Initiating, managing and responding to data calls
6. Creating, submitting and managing speaker requests
7. Developing Program Management Plan
8. Formatting, writing, reviewing and disseminating SOPs, memos, and other administrative documents
9. Communicating with the External Affairs personnel
10. Responding to/liaising with various organizational entities
11. Providing assistance to various organizational entities
12. Receiving, routing, answering allinternal requests
* The contractor shall provide administrative support for Branch and Division meetings and training, which includes scheduling and meeting notifications and preparing briefing slides, handouts, and other supplementary materials.
* The contractor shall prepare drafts of: Correspondence, Backup Materials, Action Minutes, Meeting Slides/Handouts, Meeting notifications, Itineraries, Files, Speaker Requests, Talking Points, Presentations, Templates, etc. (approximately 65 tasks per month)
* The contractor must have 3 to 6 years of experience in managing responsibilities mentioned
* The contractor shall demonstrate creative problem solving, critical thinking and practical time management skills.
* The contractor shall demonstrate exceptional communication skills and display a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and a "no-task-too-small" approach to the work.
* Experience in Calendar Management
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Cybermedia Technologies management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, where applicable and available, reasonable accommodation(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position. Please note: Candidate(s) will be required to go through pre-employment screening. Cybermedia Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer! (EOE; M/F/D/V)