Emergency Medicine opening in Phoenix, Arizona.
John C. Lincoln - North Mountain is a non-for-profit 262-bed community hospital in Phoenix, AZ.
Currently looking for Full time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our Hospital within the Honor Health System
Main Emergency Department:
- 37 beds
- 48k annual patient volume
- Double physician coverage 24 hours a day
- Triple coverage 12 hours a day
- 12 hours of physician or MLP coverage in 7-bed Fast Track
- 24 hour in house radiologist
- BC/BE EM
- ATLS certified
Envision Physician Services Offers:
- Excellent compensation (base + RVU)
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Phoenix is the fifth largest city in the US with more than 300 sunny says a year and an average temperature of 74 degrees. Phoenix was named the Best Run City in the World" and has earned numerous awards for efficient government operations.