What is a Digital Communications Specialist?
Cinemark is seeking an experienced Digital Communications Specialist to join our passionate digital marketing team. As a key Digital Communications team member, this person will quickly become a platform expert as they will execute email and push notification campaigns from initial build through reporting. Reporting to the Digital Communications Manager, this individual should have proven experience in digital marketing; preferably in a consumer-focused business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing e-commerce team and make key contributions to the overall business. The right candidate will have demonstrated success in coordinating a comprehensive email program and must be willing to hit the ground running with fresh ideas, a creative eye, and an analytical mindset.
A Day in the Life of an Email Specialist:
- Manage all aspects of email/push deployment including ideation, requesting creative, content coordination, segmentation, building, testing, launching, and post deployment tracking.
- Collaborate cross-functionally including but not limited to other members of the digital marketing team, an in-house creative services team, and partnerships team to execute email and push campaigns and look for overall process efficiencies.
- Identify content and layout improvement opportunities through A/B testing
- Maintain ongoing reporting
- Leverage analytics tools and data in order to monitor, report upon, and improve key KPIs.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team and creative services to plan and evolve email/push content strategy.
- Conduct competitive research across multiple verticals
- Assist with new marketing projects/initiatives and ad-hoc reporting requests as needed
What You Will Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or relevant field of study. Must be a team player
- 1-3 years of relevant experience at a brand or a digital marketing agency with a track record for success
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with enterprise level ESP
- Effective time-management, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance capabilities
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker that has a demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to understand marketing data, build reports, and summarize in meaningful way for the business
- Energetic and positive personality with a process-orientated approach
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to distill complex information
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint