CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
- The EHS&E Specialist is responsible for site support of environmental, health, safety & energy system and programs.
- Coordinate accident/incident investigations and follow-up on corrective actions.
- Conduct routine area audits for regulatory compliance and system conformance.
- Administrative support for programs / procedures to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce EHS&E hazards associated with plant operations.
- Support for OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO50001 management system.
- Assist with both Safety & Environmental World Class Manufacturing technical pillars.
- Coordinate EHS&E training and communications.
- Remain current on relevant regulatory and management system requirements and serve as a central resource to the plant.
- Support tracking and reporting of facility EHS&E performance; internal to the facility, regionally, and through CNHi system. Provide EHS&E information as required. .
- Conduct SMAT, Safety Audit and EMAT, Environmental Audit.
- Lead and support continuous improvement of the EHS&E function across the site.
- Administrative support for EHS&E data, including safety and environmental performance measures, training, incident tracking, audit findings, WCM.
- Provide training to shop employees, supervisors, management team
- Site electronic SDS management.
- Generate and prepare reports, training and presentations.
- Assist with EHS&E Entropy system.
- Perform indirect purchasing functions in SAP
- Organize archive records for submittal to data storage facility and/or digitizing.
- Assist with improving site data management systems.
- Support site suggestion system committee.
- Make professional presentations to management.
The salary range for this position is $64,000 - $80,000 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety, Industrial Health, Science, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or other technical discipline plus 2 years of experience in a EHS&E role.
- Associate Degree in Safety, Industrial Health, Science, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or other technical discipline plus 5 years of experience in a EHS&E role.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Lean manufacturing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Experience with OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO50001 management systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead change, networking, team building and influencing skills.
- Experience in auditing and ability to achieve Lead Auditor Certification.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office suite, SAP, Database, Web base programs.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.