Are you curious and always looking to discover new things? Do you like the idea of working with a group of creative, smart, and passionate people? Do you love digital, tech and advertising? If so, you may be the Digital Media Specialist we are looking for.
As the Digital Media Specialist at The Many, you would be an important member of the day to day Integrated Media team, activating and analyzing self-serve campaigns, helping bring great advertising and communications campaigns come to life.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are a small agency. From Day 1, our associates have the opportunity to experience a wide variety of assignments across our diverse client portfolio.
Below are some of the key activities/expectations of our Media Associates:
PLANNING & STRATEGY
- Show a keen interest in and growing knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape and how it applies to our practice and clients
- Possess a perpetual curiosity of the 'why' and 'how' - elevating an understanding of the 'weeds' to multiple audiences in a digestible manner
- Collaborate with Social/Programmatic Supervisor, analytics, and other members of the planning team to develop both strategic conceptual and tactical media plans for multiple clients
- Advise and understand platform opportunities/limitations (e.g. tech & targeting capabilities, tracking/pixels, testing parameters, tech/compliance barriers)
- Support with budget planning, audience building, delivery projections, initial platform allocations
- Be able to tackle new partners, tech advancements (or restrictions) with an inquisitive and strategic mindset and work provide a deeper perspective on implications and opportunities for the greater team
- Seek opportunities to streamline and elevate through the lens of technology (e.g. bulksheets)
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners including leading + emerging social media and mar tech platforms both directly and as a consultant in service of the planning/account team
- Build relationships with internal teams to support productive integrated work streams across creative development, brand management, analytics, and internal operations
- Find opportunities to advance and/or educate our agency, whether it be new and emerging trends/technologies, processes or integration opportunities
- Work with the Programmatic/Paid Social supervisor in ensuring campaigns and ad accounts remain in good standing, from billing, to end dates, to ad and network approvals
- Have a pulse on all that is going on and ensuring everything is running smoothly and effectively
- Become an expert in the setup and trafficking of campaigns
- Understand nuances and rationale of all settings and setup strategies of common platforms
- Advise, educate and assist internal teams with best practices and strategy
- Examine and unpack partner setups (e.g. programmatic, search, YouTube) for accuracy and efficiency towards client goals
- Maintain, manage and optimize live campaigns
- Own specific campaigns and maintain proper pacing, recognize and recommend optimizations and problem solve issues
- Jump in and help troubleshoot/improve live campaigns from pre-launch to active optimization opportunities across our client portfolio
- Build client trust through strategic conversations and statuses from an understanding of their live campaigns to being able to have constructive strategic conversations
- Construct and advise on auxiliary workstreams such as pixel strategy, partner integration or audience and testing strategies
- Be a voice of in-platform day-to-day behavior and act as a bridge between in-platform performance and both clients and internal teams
- Pull and assist with in-platform data gathering, compiling and analyzation
- Digest and interpret complete data sets and generate constructive insights and next steps
- Develop, assist with, and present reporting communications verbally, and through written means (emails + decks)
- Facilitate questions spanning from what is happening in platform to opportunities and hypothetical related to execution
- Additional duties may be assigned
- You recognize the importance of details and accuracy and are committed to getting it right the first time.
- You communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.
- You are resourceful and organized and can get things done, even when the road may be a little difficult to navigate.
- You are a team player who is excited to support in various aspects that span from administrative and research duties to brainstorming and presentation writing.
- You have the ability to take direction, ask questions, think critically and problem-solve.
- Even under pressure, you can deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- You are a self-starter; you work with a high level of initiative and flexibility
- You possess a basic awareness of media and digital landscape, trends, and challenges
- You like to speak up with new ideas and challenge the status quo
- You enjoy learning and are willing to lean into new opportunities
- You are super detail oriented and can digest and organize large sets of data and information
- You demonstrate high Excel proficiency, including the use of functions, filters and Pivot Tables
- You have hands-on experience with a variety of media tools including:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter (Amazon, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Programmatic: DSPs (TradeDesk, Amazon, DV360, Verizon etc.)
- Supporting/Tech Platforms: Google Campaign Manager, Innovid, Google Tag Manager, Google DataStudio etc.
- You have a Bachelor's degree and ideally 1.5+ years media/digital experience in-platform activating and planning across a variety of digital channels.