CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Case IH Demand Planner is responsible for developing unit planning forecasts and providing order management for specific products. If you want to extend your capabilities and your results, this is the place for you. A desire to contribute to customers is an absolute necessity!
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
- Provide industry and Case IH brand retail unit demand monthly and annual forecasts for whole goods that are used to plan operations
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding whole goods equipment and attachment ordering and availability, plant order statuses and articulation of Case IH policy and procedural standards
- Order management on assigned plants and/or products to include order selection, order condition, production schedule changes and shipment forecast
- Participation in process improvement projects
- This position pays: $83,000 - $120,000 (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's degree OR Associate's Degree with three or more years of work experience in marketing, business, finance or supply chain management OR a High School Diploma with five or more years of work experience in marketing, business, finance or supply chain management
- 3+ years' experience in marketing, sales, finance, supply chain management or related experience
- Advanced Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.