Special Counsel is seeking an experienced Corporate Contracts Paralegal for a large NJ Corporation. HYBRID POSITION.
Ideal candidate has experience drafting and negotiating corporate contract agreements for a firm or corporation.
- Manage contracts from inception to close
- Assist with drafting and negotiating commercial agreements such as NDAs, service agreements, intercompany agreements and licensing agreements
- Organize corporate records and conduct due diligence reviews
- Assist with litigation, compliance, subrogation needs with corresponding departments
- Provide training for additional staff
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ad hoc assignments/projects as needed
- Privacy experience is a plus
- Experience with corporate agreements
- SEC filings
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Keep track of multiple contracts and strong attention to detail
- Prioritize tasks and complete in accordance to federal and state regulations
This is a HYBRID position, don't delay and apply! Send your resume to .