1801 Lakepointe Dr, Lewisville, Texas 75057 Job Description
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"Position Overview
TruGreen is currently hiring Inside Sales Representatives who receive inbound and places outbound calls to sell or upsell new and existing customers by assessing their needs and suggesting or offering alternative products or services. These positions include a competitive hourly rate of pay plus commission and company benefits with 401K options after 90 days of employment.Responsibilities
1. Process incoming or place outbound customer/prospect calls regarding various products and services.
2. Obtains and enters accurate data while speaking with potential leads or customers in order to provide complete information and assistance to TruGreen customers/leads.
3. Identify the needs of customers and deliver services and/or products that are specific to the customer's need in order to generate revenue.
4. Promote products and/or services
5. Closes sales to achieve objectives utilizing consultative sales
6. Successful completion of a 2-week training course after hire date.
7. Generates sales of residential lawn care services to new and existing customers through inbound and outbound contacts via telephone and/or digital channels in support of targeted marketing campaignsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows, and Outlook
Knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling)
Data Entry Skills with computer
Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Ability to build customer relationships and provide customer service Education and Experience Requirements
High School diploma/GED required.
Sales, telemarketing, and or call center experience strongly preferred
SALES / MILITARY / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING/ CALL CENTER / MANAGEMENT / COLLEGE STUDENT /BARTENDER / ATHLETES / RESTAURANT BUSINESS Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly required to:
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.