Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!" About this role
Our Clinical Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the Clinical department. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where organizational expertise is essential. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer (or equivalent), copying equipment, and maintaining various tracking logs. What you bring to the table Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors' degree in relevant discipline (Business, Healthcare, etc.) preferred
Licenses/Certifications: What you will do
- Five (5) or more years experience in a corporate environment supporting executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Update and maintain skills and knowledge related to correctional healthcare
- Manage and maintain executive's schedule, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Ability to operate autonomously with several The Company projects.
- Responsible for gathering data and formulating reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Administrative support for large projects, including documentation management, editing and graphic support.
- Creating templates, graphs, and macros in Microsoft applications in support of projects.
- Assist management with document formatting, publishing, and production of all size documents.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Answer and manage incoming calls from employees, clients, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Facilitate communication between the Clinical department and other healthcare personnel by providing information concerning procedures, reports, directives and instructions in an accurate, concise and timely manner.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and work assignments to meet or exceed deadlines.
- Schedule meetings and appointments as assigned and notify those attending.
- Prepare calendar to reflect scheduled events as necessary.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies for department(s).
- Maintain skills and continue professional development to enhance the operations and image of the organization.
- Attend in-service and continuing education to obtain and maintain skills as appropriate.
- Attend conferences and off-site meetings as needed.
- Comply with the employee standards of The Company; this includes maintaining a clean working space, a professional appearance appropriate to a corporate environment, developing and fostering a harmonious working relationship with coworkers and providing timely notification to the supervisor regarding leave. Adhere to The Company policies and procedures at all times and utilize discretion with confidential or sensitive information.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Our investment in you
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here