Apply for this job now
Business Systems Analyst 3
- Columbus, Ohio
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Credit Administration
We are in search of a colleague to fulfill a senior level Business Systems Analyst role. This colleague will work closely with credit and default services business and IT resources on the elicitation and documentation of traceable requirements and test plans and act as primary liaison to the business for functional IT support of assigned application/s.
* Develop an in depth understanding of business processes and functional behaviors of assigned application/s including upstream and downstream dependencies and impacts.
* Build relationships with business partners who leverage IT services with a goal to understand their needs, advocate on their behalf and communicate effectively between business and technical teams.
* Facilitate scope and requirements elicitation sessions as needed.
* Collaborate with technical teams to confirm feasibility and traceability of solution requirements.
* Interact with cloud based third party vendors for configuration changes, case tracking and issue mitigation.
* Participate in the review, validation, and approval of project deliverables to ensure adherence to project goals and scope.
* Follow all established SDLC processes and standards on deliverables.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field
* 5+ years of professional experience in a BSA or related role
* 2+ years of banking / financial industry experience with exposure to Credit Risk and Default Servicing/Collections processes and applications
* Problem solver mindset / ability to work through grey areas independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodologies and tools
* Conceptual level understanding of entity relationships and relational databases
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Basic technical skills a plus including querying data using SQL language
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
- Job Reference: 386579389-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Huntington Bancshares Inc
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent