At Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB)
we are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. The professionals we hire help us maintain our reputation as one of the most progressive property/casualty third party claims service organizations in our industry and throughout the world. Gallagher Bassett provides services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout 100 offices worldwide. For the past several years GB has ranked among the largest TPA's by Business Insurance Magazine and was also a recipient of the Business Insurance Readers' Choice award for "Best Third Party Claims Administrator." If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people.
This role is focused on answering complex questions by generating hypotheses and quantitatively testing them and identifying opportunities for specific companies to get workers back to work faster.
Essential responsibilities are:
- Building financial models to show impact of macro trends on organization and its clients, packaging and presenting insights from analyses to clients and/or executive team.
- Conducting primary and/or secondary research to identify required data to solve a given business question.
- Overseeing build-out of tools/technology corresponding to above responsibilities.
- Writing white papers on trends that impact the insurance or workers compensation industries.
- Provides guidance and input to more junior employees in their analyses.
- Operates with no supervision in a complex environment.
- May serve as team manager with 3-10 direct subordinates.
- Focused on most complex issues for Key clients.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6 or more years professional experience with quantitative analysis.
- Less than 20% travel.
- Highly polished presentation skills.
- Master's/MBA degree
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Access or enterprise database programs a plus.
- Experience working with a consultant firm (60-80 hrs/wk)
- Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Deductive Reasoning, Mathematical Reasoning, Excellent Judgment & Decision Making skills, and Excellent Communication Skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.