Apply for this job now
Business Analyst II (Supply Chain)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Position Purpose Summary:
The Business Analyst II (Supply Chain)will have responsibility for financial and contracting supply chain data analytics to ensure all data which resides in multiple systems will be at the highest level of confidence and can be relied upon to make business decisions.
* Implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights with strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence.
* Effectively support initiatives related to standardization, value analysis, contract compliance, and case costing.
* Develop and prepare standing financial and spend analytic reports and identify areas of opportunity for further contract compliance, utilization, and cost savings.
* Develop complex cost modeling for sourcing related analysis and assist sourcing and contract personnel with strategy development and implementation.
* Conduct opportunity analysis of product proposals (RFPs/RFIs) and impact analysis for recommendation.
* Prepare various other complex ad hoc and statistical reports and analysis.
* Present final analysis to various clinical and non-clinical leaders to support dialogue, action plans and decision making.
* Manage documentation of cost savings.
* Serve as member of various product evaluation and or/value analysis teams.
* Understand financial operations and work with all levels of personnel including, finance, clinical management, and supply chain colleagues to ensure accuracy of reports and analysis.
* Understand client utilization of the MMIS system and features of the MMIS system to aid in optimization and report integrity.
* Communicate with external data sources as needed to gather data necessary to measure identified outcomes.
* Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
* 3-8 years of analytical experience within supply chain.
* Experience in healthcare industry.
* Experience with purchasing and inventory management software.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and reporting/analytical capabilities are a must.
* Ability to present reports and the meaning of the data in a concise, comprehensible manner.
* Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SQL, Tableau) preferred.
* Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully analyze large amounts of data and process management of that data.
* Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
* Complete job required training.
* Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
* Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
* Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
* Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
* Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
* Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
* Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
* Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Understand and execute a variety of instructions
* Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations - Revo Health's Core Values:
* Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
* Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
* Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
* Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
* Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
* Clinic/office/surgery center setting
* Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative (i-Health) and its operating divisions.
* Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
* This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.
- Job Reference: 386584804-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Twin Cities Orthopedics
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent