Apply for this job now
- Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is seeking an experienced and motivated professional for a Business Intelligence Analyst role as part of the Energy Americas Commercial Excellence group. This role will execute on our mission to drive growth through data-driven decision-making. You will have an opportunity to influence the growth of Energy's future through strategic analysis. Success in the role requires the ability to close the gap between data and actionable insights and the ability to communicate those insights. TE Connectivity's Sales & Marketing Support Teams assist with implementing sales/marketing initiatives by providing technical and/or product information support (i.e., data analysis, tracking, etc.). They are also responsible for planning and coordinating promotional programs and other communications initiatives. Ideally, this role will be based at our Fuquay-Varina, NC facility,
* Manage a suite of recurring reports (daily/weekly/monthly/etc.) and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau dashboards) to ensure stakeholders have robust, timely, and accurate data to drive strategic decision making and monitor departmental performance.
* Automate existing reporting processes to empower business units to conduct analyses.
* Use data mining and quality monitoring to extract information, identify and interpret trends and patterns from datasets to inform business and operational decisions
* Communicate insights and recommendations to leadership in a clear and concise manner through effective use of PowerPoint presentations to both external and internal stakeholders.
* Partner with department leaders to analyze productivity and performance data for key trends and opportunity areas
* Identifying and recommend data-driven process improvements and solutions.
What your background should look like:
* Bachelor's degree of a quantitative nature (Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
* At least 2 years of experience working in strategy or analytics
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Advanced knowledge in Data Visualization Software (e.g. Tableau)
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Generous 401(k) Plan
Benefits start on day one
Charity Donation Matching Program
Competitive Paid Time Off
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Healthcare for Associates and Families
Health and Wellness Incentives
Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Fuquay-Varina, NC, US, 27526
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: 76175
Function: Sales & Marketing
- Job Reference: 386584920-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: TE Connectivity Ltd
- Location: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent