SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company Responsible for providing high level administrative support to an individual or departmen
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Researches and verifies information pertaining to reports; prepares/tracks budgets; creates databases and analyzes moderately complex data.
- Supports projects by assisting manager/department, builds and maintains project plans, schedules and contributes to meetings to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Prepares correspondence and reviews documentation for conformance with internal policies and procedures.
- May maintain files, orders supplies, coordinates meetings and compiles and distributes meeting minutes.
- Handles travel arrangements and expense reports.
- May screen, handle or distribute incoming calls and complaints.
Requires a HS diploma or GED and a minimum of 4 + years administrative experience: or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. BA/BS degree preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.