Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Brooklyn, New York.
Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Care MedSurg
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified Registered Nurse into a Acute Care MedSurg position in Brooklyn, NY.
- Valid RN license from ANY US State
- Med Surg experience
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
- Must be willing to float to other units when asked
- Minimum 2 years exp in similar size hospital
- Must have BLS, ACLS, & NIHSS
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.